Glock Talk banner

Archangel Mosin Nagant stock

5K views 28 replies 19 participants last post by  KK40384 
#1 ·
#8 ·
I'd love to get one for a nagant sniper with a modern scope. I found a company that makes a set of rings to fit the original mount.

#13 ·
After watching that video I'm not sure if its compatible with a Rock Solid scope mount and bolt handle. That would be a huge deal breaker unless it can be modified a little to make it work. Price could be a little lower but it is the only detachable magazine on the market for the Mosin so I guess I can live with that. The rifle is cheap enough to justify spending some extra cash on a decent stock.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

#14 ·
Your not supposed to spend money there. Remember they are screwing the gun owners.
How are we screwing gun owners? Unlike other manufactures who are cashing in on the consumer, we have not raised our prices one penny during this crisis. We are cranking out magazines as fast as we can. I figure that the best we can do is get as many magazines into the hands of the American public as possible. We are running 24/7...

Please fill me in on this wrongdoing you speak of...

#15 ·
How are we screwing gun owners? Unlike other manufactures who are cashing in on the consumer, we have not raised our prices one penny during this crisis. We are cranking out magazines as fast as we can. I figure that the best we can do is get as many magazines into the hands of the American public as possible. We are running 24/7...

I think they were talking about Cheaper Than Dirt, which is where the original link sent you.

#16 ·

i think that person was speaking of cheaper than dirt.

but, since you're here, is that for an m44? are there others for other mosin models?

#17 ·

I read the OP and I assumed he was talking about Cheaper than Dirt

#18 ·

I'm sure s/he was referring to cheaper than dirt. A google search came up with that article with pictures on one of their blogs so I linked it. Nothing directed towards you guys.

That said is this stock compatible with Rock Solid mounts and bolt handles?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

#21 ·
Seeing this stock made me order a mosin so I can have this wicked looking gun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.