Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so psyched right now, I could run a marathon or two.
I went to the gunshop today looking to get a bolt action 22, what i found was a sign from above.

I had never seen a Glock 32 in person, but yet I've wanted one for a few months. I've looked around all the local shops & didn't see a single one.
Then, today, as I was looking to spend some money on something totally unrelated there it was, gleaming in the fluorescent light. A G32. Naturally I totally forgot about the 22 & was fixated on this, I asked my friend who works at the shop how much money I would get for trading in my 10/22(which i was planning to get rid of anyways) and he said it would put me at 400 even for the glock. I told him I'd be right back, sped home, got the 10/22 boxed up & sped back and now I have a brand new glock on layaway.
This, paired with my dad agreeing to get a new G 19 (Maybe..) and a FoxPro Spitfire and trading those for my 1911... Is going to make April one amazing month.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ah, youth. Whenever I get the urge to run a marathon, I sit down and sip Scotch until it passes.
But seriously, I know the excitement. I love my G32 (3rd gen), and I am sure you will too. If you do get a G19 also, they both fit the same holster. Nice to see the enthusiasm for a real tackdriver and serious defense caliber.

·
Registered
713 Posts
The G32 is the Daddy of my Glock famliy. Congrats!
(the mother is the 19, with the oldest son G27, and little bro G26.)

·
Registered
5,463 Posts
so they gave you a 100~ dollar trade credit on a 1022,

and your trading a glock 19 and a high dollar varmint caller for a 1911 ?

that doesnt sound like too good of horse trading to me ..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
so they gave you a 100~ dollar trade credit on a 1022,

and your trading a glock 19 and a high dollar varmint caller for a 1911 ?

that doesnt sound like too good of horse trading to me ..
I really wanted to get rid of the 10/22 lol. and I owe my dad some money anyways.. so it works fine for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts