close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

APRIL FOOLS... anyone get you?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by MO Fugga, Apr 1, 2010.

1. MO Fugga

MO Fugga Malt Liqra® Lifetime Member

My wife and babysitter changed the keys on my board... and asked for a song... I'm gunna killem... :rofl:

2. MattHappyTrails

MattHappyTrails

My daughter got me today. She called and said she was pregnant again - the doctor had not tied her tubes right. I uttered the "F" word five times. She really got me.

3. MRex21

MRex21 Can I help you?

Right about January 20, 2009 I got the worst fool I could ever think of.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  4. DEADLYACCURATE

DEADLYACCURATE Senior Member

Many have tried none have succeeded :supergrin:

5. frank4570

frank4570

That google trick was stupid.

6. MetalSlugIV

MetalSlugIV

My fiancée did that to her dad last year. Last year I told her that pregnancy and serious bodily harm are off limits for April Fools day for me at least. She can cause heart attacks for someone else though.

7. loltom

loltom

i forgot today was april 1st :dunno:

8. jbutenhoff

jbutenhoff

I got a call at work from an upset wife saying what I did wasn't funny. I had NO CLUE what she was talking about!

Turns out one of our kids taped the water sprayer handle down on the kitchen sink and aimed it forward. Mom went to turn on the sink and was SOAKED!

The 4th grade son was the #1 culprit until we found out that our 2nd grade daughter was the culprit!

PRICELESS! I am so proud of her :)

9. aimatdeer

aimatdeer Large Member

yeh my wife called my cell and i am already at work and says aw crap my car won't start and then she said APRIL FOOLS!!!! she got me!

10. ScarFace88

ScarFace88 I swear I had something for this...

One of my girl friends sent me a text saying not to text or call her phone because I "said something bad about her," and that got me for about 5 seconds, but I got her back with one involving a certain item being recalled due to yeast contamination.

11. badr1

badr1

I printed out fake divorce papers, and left them on the table. She didnt call me all day. I came home and they WERE SIGNED!:wow: I sat there in disbalief for about 5 mins. I got to looking through them and halfway through there was a note that said "april fools, nice try I'm @ the store getting laundry detergent be home soon. love you" :faint:

I REALLY HATE THAT SHE IS THAT MUCH SMARTER THAN ME :rofl:

12. KiloBravo

KiloBravo NRA Life Member

LMAO :rofl::rofl:

I was sitting here laughing my butt off about this. My fiance came in and asked what was going on. After I read her your post, she started cracking up too.

That was awesome. Thanks for the laugh.

13. crash09

crash09

As I was shaving this morning, I turned on the local talk radio station to get the news. Their normal format had been replaced with two dorks doing a really lame sports show. When they got off on mascots and started discussing who was scarier, Ronald McDonald or the Burger King creep, I realized it was April 1 and changed the station. Heard later in the day that the station caught immortal hell from half their listeners who didn't get it. :supergrin:

14. crash09

crash09

Good one. I would try that, but I'm afraid I'd come home and my stuff would be in the yard :supergrin:

15. Eagl1

Eagl1

That's cold..... :shocked:

16. Another Miller

Another Miller prankster

Yup, had a call in of a coyote or large stray attacking property owners dogs,couldnt get there just yet,was busy at front gate.I hauled getting there,pulled up after radioing for back up in case the animal turned. The lady is standing at the window when I got there, watching me stand there looking dumbfounded at nothing. She opens the window and says april fools.

Then office calls 5 minutes later and says "whats with all the flashing lights up front?'I checked all the cameras..nothing.Physically got up and went outside..nothing.I hear april fools over the intercom.yeah haha.

April showers bring may flowers,or something of that rhyme. Wait till I rig up a water hose surprise.It might not be april fools day when the surprise is sprung but it'll be fun just the same.

17. StevieJ

StevieJ

Not me personally but a friend of mine got her husband pretty good. Taken straight from Facebook: "I made a great attempt at playing an April's Fools joke on my husband. Thanks Stacey, my pregnant sister, for taking that pregnant test for me!!"

Thank God I don't have anyone that can pull that kind of crap on me!

18. BEER

BEER bad example

i was nice enough to bbq, build a bonfire, and throw together a really nice bench for around the bonfire. then somebody decides it's gonna be funny to wait until i'm good and drunk and then hide my smokes from me?

i purposely avoid the whole "april fool's" thing, and this is how i get repaid??

i am cool. i am collected. i am calm.

19. badr1

badr1

We did that to my best friend about 2 months ago. His girlfriend even thought ahead enough to buy an extra test and save some urine for after he got home. She "took a second test" which also was + then he actually threw up lol. The next day he called and told his Mom,Dad,Brother, and Grandma he was gonna be a dad. We let it go on for 3 days then I had to tell him. He was getting really weird. He even called his SSGT and asked if he could be added to the next deployment to Afghanistan in may (luckily he was told no) so he could save back some extra money. :rofl::rofl: I actually thought he was gonna shoot me when I told him HE WAS WAY LESS THAN HAPPY LOL he laughs now though.(I'm sure he's planning his revenge though) :whistling:

20. Glock&KimberLady

Glock&KimberLady Morior Invictus Silver Member

yeah, my mom. 39 years ago. I was born by induced labor on April Fool's Day. Lucky me. :freak: