April 21st GSSF-IM @ New Albany Shooting Range

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by NASR 1, Apr 12, 2007.

1. NASR 1

NASR 1

April 21st is the date for New Albany Shooting Ranges 1st match of the spring ’07 series. The match will start at 10am and last until 3pm.

We will be implementing the GSSF-IM indoor shooting rules. Please view the rules HERE, section 40.00, page 5.

A GLOCK firearm certificate is the Grand Prize. See HERE, for additional information about the prizes.

The cost of the match is $15 for the first run and $11 for each additional run. We use your highest scored run as the match score. If you want to run various guns, they will be noted in the results but the highest score is the only one used towards the 2 match average.

A brief gun inspection will be done at the time of registration.

Hope to see you on Saturday, the 21st.

NASR 1

2. ede

ede

rumer at work is we're going to 6 days a week, i thought going to 5 days sucked so 6 will be worse. if i'm not there you'll know why. nasr is my favorite indoor match and always make a point of shooting there.

3. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

The NASR match is the most efficiently handled match and the results, from the monthly ones to the final winners is always out quickly. Vern, Marc and Charles do a great job! Keep up the good work, guys! It's a great match, so if anyone hasn't tried an Indoor Match before and wants to start, this is the place to do it. They will lead you through the paces in a shooter friendly manner.

4. dking1

dking1

Thanks for the very clear list of match expectations!

I agree with Glockess, NASR is one of my favorite ranges for the indoor GSSF too. :thumbsup:

5. vmw

vmw

I was hoping that you had practiced some with the 9mm G22 (or was it the G23) that you shot a while ago. :animlol:

Now that was a true stock gun.

vmw

6. ede

ede

it was a 9mm g27 and i don't think all the pratice in the world would make any differance with it. i do wish i'd of kept the 9mm/40 case.