Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the CCW application it ask for mother and father complete names BUT on my birth certificate only my moms names on it question is do I write absent on the application for my father names or just leave it blank????

·
Aslan
1,270 Posts
I would check with the office to which you're submitting the application. I would also bring your birth certificate if you're doing so in person.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Welcome to the club!
Maybe you should attach the birth certificate, and write "see attachment" on the father entry.
As Asian said, best idea is bring paperwork to the issuing office and let them make a decision. You don't want them to reject the application over a technicality like that!
Good luck!

Reactions: Rotn1

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
Send me a pm and I will provide you the complete spelling of my name ;)

Seriously, it really depends on their rules.

·
Registered
16,545 Posts
On the CCW application it ask for mother and father complete names BUT on my birth certificate only my moms names on it question is do I write absent on the application for my father names or just leave it blank????
I would start my moving to another state. Is this a marriage license or a CCW permit?

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Why would they want your parent's names?

What a bizarre question.

What state is this?
Massachusetts requires it (at least for nonresidents) on both the original and renewal applications. Some other states might as well. It is odd.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts