Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Μολὼν λαβέ
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Glock 19 Gen 3 now has polished internals, 3.5lb LoneWolf connector and 6lb LoneWolf return spring. Now I just ordered the flat face Apex Tactical trigger for this G19 anybody running these and if so does it feel better with just the trigger and OEM internals or better with 3.5lb connector and 6lb spring?

Reactions: CC Glock

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
My Glock 19 Gen 3 now has polished internals, 3.5lb LoneWolf connector and 6lb LoneWolf return spring. Now I just ordered the flat face Apex Tactical trigger for this G19 anybody running these and if so does it feel better with just the trigger and OEM internals or better with 3.5lb connector and 6lb spring?
It's going to be a long night
:couch:

·
Μολὼν λαβέ
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's going to be a long night
:couch:
I'm going to try both, I was just looking for input on those that installed them. Now a long night would be if I asked if I should buy a Glock 19 or G20 for bad guys weighing over 250lbs.......LOL!

Reactions: CC Glock

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I'm going to try both, I was just looking for input on those that installed them. Now a long night would be if I asked if I should buy a Glock 19 or G20 for bad guys weighing over 250lbs.......LOL!
I hear ya. Everyone seems to have their panties in a wad tonight lol
Might try the armory under parts, there's several threads about triggers and the apex is on at least one. Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts