close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Apex Tactical's prototype Glock Extractor

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Glock2336, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Dragon1970,

One need not be a champion to exercise proper grip, stance & posture. Of course the macho alpha male believes in the myth that all american born males are natural sharpshooters that can shoot everything using anything for ammo.

I, too, own Gen4's that have been flawless since day one: 2010 G17, 2010 G19, 2011 G26 and 2010 G37. None will run on my light reloads when new, but then, new Gen2's and Gen3's will not run on them either. After 200 rounds of hot ammo, all will run on my reloads:

147-gr 9mm at 880fps
    200-gr GAP at 700fps

By the way, I am not a champion. I'm just a wise, old, little man that has learned what's what the hard way--through experience.

Friends don't let friends use Federal Champion ammo in new pistols or in pistols with new springs.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  2. Rustin

Rustin

Boulderdash! My brothers (new) m&p has no problem devouring 115 gr. federal out of the same box that give's my Gen4 26 trouble! Sorry but I don't think ammo is always the excuse. Glock slipped up somewhere along the production line. I have a strong feeling it's the cheap cast extractors.

3. TexasPOff

TexasPOff "Dump The Hump"

I can say Randy over at Apex knows his stuff. The R&D he has done with the M&P and the addition of parts that make it a much nicer platform.

My concern is the enlarging of the ejection port on the Glocks. This is not a viable alternative in my eyes. Although a rare occurrence, when a Glock slide decides to crack, it is usually at the ejection port. Removing even more material from this area doesn't sit well with me. TXPO

4. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Gee, Rustin, my Windstar runs on regular fuel but my brother's BMW will not run on the very same fuel. Darn, cheap German imports!

5. Glock2336

Glock2336 Senor Member

Every post I've seen from you is Koolaid drinking trolling... Take that crap elsewhere.

And DannyR,

I've been here a long time and owned my share of Glocks yet never had such a consistent ejection pattern with any of them. re: Tiro, all I've ever seen is inflamatory trolling from that guy so you should keep a sharp eye on him. IMO, he's a non-contributing troll.

6. Glock2336

Glock2336 Senor Member

The lowering and beveling is for some people who can't resolve their issues in other ways, I do not intend to do so.

7. Glock2336

Glock2336 Senor Member

Gee, Danny, I've shot over 30,000 rounds of cheap ammo thru my other Glocks and this was never a problem before.

C'mon man, quit the denial.

8. eaglefrq

eaglefrq NRA Member

I had a Glock armorer shoot my Gen 4 G19 and even he said there was a problem after getting hit in the face 4-5 times in a row using his personal ammo and his mags.

As a test, prior to getting the new ejector, I switched the ejectors in my G26 and G19. The G26 performed flawlessly, but the G19 still had issues. How can the G26 perform with either ejector, but the G19 won't?

My Gen 3 G26 performs flawlessly and my G19 has improved dramatically with the new ejector. I am interested in this as well.

9. Mrs. VR

Mrs. VR Sharon, you will be missed.

guys, the personal attacks and bickering need to cease, immediately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.