GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
20,651 Posts
Sure seems like 53 plus minutes between Trump and Pence is more than 60 Minutes will air, so how will you wait for the "whole" interview? Maybe I am wrong.
Yes you are wrong, but that is not unusual. Since Trump broke his stated promise that his reason for making his own video was just for "archival" puropses and released his version of the interview I will watch that and then the CBS 60 minutes version on Sunday. Sue me.. These media and White House idiots are all acting like freaking children. None of this **** will influence any voters.

·
Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner
14,368 Posts
wow, you mean face**** didn't censor it, like delete it

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Yes you are wrong, but that is not unusual. Since Trump broke his stated promise that his reason for making his own video was just for "archival" puropses and released his version of the interview I will watch that and then the CBS 60 minutes version on Sunday. Sue me.. These media and White House idiots are all acting like freaking children. None of this **** will influence any voters.
Some people love to be lied to, just ask any used car salesman.

·
Registered
19,617 Posts
Stahl is a total *****. I started it half way through when she tried to talk **** about his supporters and tried to put words in his mouth about that POS Michigan Governor. He told her 10 ****ing times and she still wouldn't accept it. She admitted Clinton committed crimes and said so what.

I'm sure Biden's interview was back rubs and softball questions about how great he is.

The media is the enemy and they are getting worse.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
LMFAO

·
Semper Paratus
27,790 Posts
Were you there when he promised?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
910 Posts
How stupid is he to keep giving interview to left wing media outlets?

Seriously, he is trying to lose.

·
Semper Paratus
27,790 Posts
I’ll wait to see the whole interview
No that would be the hole ,interview The one missing parts if you really want to be informed you’ll watch both and see how they edit it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
910 Posts
Since Trump broke his stated promise that his reason for making his own video was just for "archival" puropses and released his version of the interview I will watch that and then the CBS 60 minutes version on Sunday.
When/where did Trump make this promise? Was it verbal or in writing? Please post link.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
One of the many great things that president Trump has done is to give actual examples of how biased and fake the media is.

We all knew for decades that 60 minutes show was a propaganda forum .

Interesting how many and almost constanly stahl interrupted the president and the vice president.

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
Programmers gonna program.

No one here should be surprised.

It may be that the Rothstein family (aka Redstone, they who own or owned Viacom et al) and the Trump family are less than friends? These things can and do happen.

Not to worry tho. Soon to be a moot point. Polls indicate Biden FTW... just like last election when HRC was a shoe in... or off... but just that one time and more of a slipper than a shoe IIRC.

Look at Biden's numbers! He's almost in the White House now w/ 279 electoral votes already counted (muahaha)! Certainly kicking Orange Mans arse...

https://www.cbsnews.com/2020-us-election-battleground-tracker/

·
Registered
74,456 Posts
A brilliant move by President Trump.

No need to watch it now which hurts their advertising revenue.

But most importantly it honestly shows the interview without clever biased editing.

Shining the truth on the corrupt mainstream media is like shining bright sunlight on Dracula.
:goodpost:

·
Lost in transit
6,383 Posts

You pretty much epitomize low IQ voters. This is the entire interview. Unedited.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts