GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
9,583 Posts
A brilliant move by President Trump.

No need to watch it now which hurts their advertising revenue.

But most importantly it honestly shows the interview without clever biased editing.

Shining the truth on the corrupt mainstream media is like shining bright sunlight on Dracula.

·
Come on man!!
14,372 Posts
Brilliant move.

I only watched the first five minutes and the last ten minutes. He was very polite in the face of open hostility.

Then he cuts them off at the pass before they can selectively edit and try to make him look bad.

·
Semper Paratus
27,796 Posts
I will watch it on Sunday;)
So you will watch the selectively edited passed through focus group version, and not the entire interview with proper context.
It is sad that you take willing steps to stay ignorant of what’s happen with the media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Typical fake news msm. Good that President Trump released the entire video.

Notice how leslie continually interrupted the president. But OrangeMan Bad is the one who interrupts. Not.

Notice how the president answers the usual questions masks etc yet leslie keeps asking the same thing over and over.

Notice leslie will not acknowledge the proven obamagate russia hoax as unlawful spying in Trump. Notice the TDS afflicted does not aknowledge that too.

Notice President Trump was very matter of fact. Yet supposedly Trump cut the interview short. Actually used the entire scheduled time.
Notice leslie would keep covering for biden crime family.

Notice TDS afflicted likely will not watch the unedited video. But hold the cbs edited video as "truth".

Sixty minutes show has been propaganda since 1968. I stopped monitoring them way back in the 80s. Will not watch it now.

MAGA

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
So you will watch the selectively edited passed through focus group version, and not the entire interview with proper context.
It is sad that you take willing steps to stay ignorant of what’s happen with the media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why not watch both? Not sure how you can accurately compare them if you only watch a single version. I agree, it is sad.

·
Registered
9,583 Posts
I will watch it on Sunday;)
Do you realize the panic at 60 Minutes right now?

Crunch time for them. Decisions, decisions...in the editing room.

Hurting President Trump with a typically biased carefully edited broadcast as usual will wreck their credibility even more than it already is when people compare it to the raw footage.

An often heard complaint about 60 Minutes is that they leave out everything positive when interviewing someone they do not like.

Good for President Trump. I do love it so.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Do you realize the panic at 60 Minutes right now?

Crunch time for them. Decisions, decisions...in the editing room.

Hurting President Trump with a typically biased carefully edited broadcast as usual will wreck their credibility even more than it already is when people compare it to the raw footage.

An often heard complaint about 60 Minutes is that they leave out everything positive when interviewing someone they do not like.

Good for President Trump. I do love it so.
More reasons to watch both versions.

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
Wow, she wanted credit for something...........be worthy of credit.

It was like he was talking to an adolescent teenager who needed to reason through growing pains.

I'm sure the doctored up version will be unwatchable

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
True story.

Back in the 1970's the company that I was working for was "in the news".

60 Minutes interviewed the CEO.

Company employees were able to watch the "entire interview" in our conference room before it aired on TV.

The TV show version was edited in such a way that when they asked him questions . . . they replayed the CEO's comments . . . out-of-order . . . and out-of-context.

The TV show version of the interview left out the parts of the interview where the CEO answered their questions . . . and made it look like the CEO was deliberately not answering their questions.
They made the CEO look like a liar and a fool.

That was when I stopped watching 60 Minutes . . .

Another case of the curtain being pulled back was when the Marketing Dept at the same company decided that it would help the Sales Dept if we had the GOOD HOUSEKEEPING SEAL of APPROVAL for some of our merchandise.

Turned out that the only thing that a company has to do to "earn" the "OFFICIAL" Seal of Approval . . . is to buy a FULL PAGE AD . . . in the Good Housekeeping Magazine! That's it!! Do that . . . and you are legally entitled to start including the Seal of Approval in all of your ads!!!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
60Mins is know for cut and splice journalism. Its the only way they operate. One time they wanted to interview Alfonse Damato ( I am not a fan) and agreed only if it went unedited. They refused.
In John Limbaugh's "Shootist" magazine, 60Mins did a story on deer hunting in Connecticut. The reporters would heckle the hunters to try to get a reaction that they could splice in. When one hunter got into his truck the kept hounding him, trying to get into his vehicle and piss him off.

They are the kings of the one line journalism.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I’ll wait to see the whole interview
Sure seems like 53 plus minutes between Trump and Pence is more than 60 Minutes will air, so how will you wait for the "whole" interview? Maybe I am wrong.

·
Legendary Lawman
253 Posts
I don't watch 60 minutes nor do I plan to in the future. President Trump being on doesn't change that. I am glad to learn that he showed them up for what they are but most of us already know what can be expected anytime the MSM talks about or conducts an interview with anybody that isn't a liberal or who doesn't agree with the liberal agenda. President Trump got it right a long time ago when he called the MSM the enemy of the people.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts