Anyone watch Sharky the pitbull on youtube???

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Tmygun, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Tmygun

Tmygun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wqqZdeo7To

I love this dog:supergrin:. I had a red nose pitbull that had the same gentle disposition with other animals ,he would even let the cat eat out of the same food bowl with him.

Tmygun:wavey:

2. Woodsy

Woodsy

Yes he's awesome lol.

He is the poster child for how pitbulls really are when they are raised correctly.

Sweethearts. :supergrin:

3. Tmygun

Tmygun

Yup, any dog is a good as you raise them. There's a whole string of Sharky videos and I love them all:supergrin:.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  4. Tmygun

Tmygun

No more Sharky lovers???

5. 03 Jarhead

03 Jarhead Stiff Member

Great video, I'll have to send it to my daughter who has a 6 month old pit puppy. :supergrin:

6. Glocker08

Glocker08

:rofl:Gotta love the Akon song in the vid, fits perfectly.

I have a red nose pit. I don't to like to pick favorites with the dogs I've owned, I've had alot of great ones, but I've gotta say,my pit is probably the best one I've ever owned. He is the funniest dog I've ever seen in my life. Has a personality just like a human, (only FAR more loyal) it's uncanny.

7. Lone Wolf8634

Lone Wolf8634 :):

I don't have a Pitt, but I have a cat that looks a lot like that one.:supergrin:

[​IMG]

8. SnowCajun

SnowCajun Old, no cure!

We all hear about these dogs being zero trouble for years, then one day for no reason at all, for no provocation what so ever, something short circuits and they go after something, be it another dog, cat, child, or even an adult. I watched the first episode of Pit Boss and thought it was okay, but Shorty is right, go to the pound, any pound, they're full of Pit Bulls, they're crowding out the other breeds 10 to 1 in the pounds. It's that way here in Spokane for sure.

Talk to any small claims court judge, 99% of dog related small claims cases are Pit Bull related, and to be honest it's not always the dogs fault, the dog is just being a dog, it's often the dog owner who's not done their part as a responsible dog owner by properly restraining their dog, or being caught off guard by the dogs strength, or not even having a leash on it in the first place. Sadly in the end it's the dog who suffers for that owners negligence, usually by penalty of euthanization.