GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched it last week but couldn’t watch last night (Tuesday) because it was preempted for tornado warning coverage. Anyhow, I was going to give it one more week before deciding if I was going to watch every week. I will try to find a recording before next a Tuesday. Looks kinda weird though.

·
Registered
7,952 Posts
What's it about? Is it along the lines of "Longmeyer" or "Yellowstone" or neither...

·
Mentally Frozen
25,812 Posts

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Two women, a private detective teams and an ex-cop, solve a kidnapping case in Montana.

Worth watching. The story and direction are much better than I expected. Also got some good actors - Katheryn Winnick, John Carroll Lynch and Valarie Mahaffey.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I've watched the first two episodes. The show seems decent so far. I'll continue watching for now.

·
Bitter American
479 Posts
I've watched both episodes. I really enjoyed the first one. I think it's worth watching for the twists. I'm a fan of the author C.J. Box who wrote the basis for the series.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I watch tv with a antenna and there’s not much out there at interests me . Thought first episode was good and you need to see it to learn the characters. Second episode wasn’t as intense but still decent. I will continue to watch. This would be a good binge watch if you had all the episodes, at least from what I’ve seen so far.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
I need a good series to watch. Ill chack it out!

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I watched it last week but couldn’t watch last night (Tuesday) because it was preempted for tornado warning coverage. Anyhow, I was going to give it one more week before deciding if I was going to watch every week. I will try to find a recording before next a Tuesday. Looks kinda weird though.
Episode 2 is on YouTube TV so I watched it yesterday. Interesting and a little quirky, nice change of pace. I’m going to keep watching.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
I've watched both episodes. I really enjoyed the first one. I think it's worth watching for the twists. I'm a fan of the author C.J. Box who wrote the basis for the series.
CJ Box is a favorite author for both my wife and me. This story is from a book in a series where my wife is re-reading the earlier books now to better remember some details. Box’s books are favorites to listen to on long trips.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I have watched both episodes. So far, so good. For regular TV, it is impressive, as most of the stuff on there anymore is junk. I'll keep watching it.

·
Banned
1,309 Posts
Not bad for regular tv.It is the only show other than the news i have watched on regular tv since having netflix,amazon and hulu.I do get annoyed that most new shows have to have a TG or someone else that we should all love because they are different.

·
Registered
10,662 Posts
The previews made me think of Twin Peaks, but the show seems pretty good......................probably more like Fargo, at least, so far.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Finishing episode 2 right now. We are all in.

We watched two episodes of “The Undoing” then wifee pulled the plug on that one!

Going to try The Flight Attendant next. Coming up in five four...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts