Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, that proves it, Glock now is no longer the best:crying:
Well they just have to change their motto from "Glock Perfection" to "Glock....pretty f-ing good". I kinda like that better anyway. :supergrin::supergrin::supergrin:

·
I laugh at liberals.
5,967 Posts
That's one helluva gun !

·
Tinfoiler
896 Posts
Fortunately, this only proves that it can absorb the abuse. More realistic tests like, sand, salt, water, etc.. And then FIRING the gun are what I look for. I couldn't care less about the gun getting dropped off of a rooftop and the laser still working... If my gun drops off of a rooftop, I am either dead, dieing, or running like hell.

Neat test though, I'll stick with my Glock.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
+1, and Sigs are still fer girls!!!!!!!!!!
Really? Ever call a Navy SEAL a girl?

"The P226 Navy is identical to the pistol carried by the U.S. Navy SEALs-the fleet's special warfare operators. The railed P226 chambered in 9mm and engraved with an anchor on the left side of the slide is the official sidearm of the SEALs."

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
am I in the wrong forum and you can buy 2 glocks for 1 sig......
True. You can also buy 2 Chevrolets (or more) for the price of one Rolls Royce. :supergrin:
--------------------------------------------------

"This has to be a more thorough test:"
http://www.theprepared.com/index.php...iew&id=90&Item

I saw that. Not a bad test for a backyard job. But it seemed a bit "light duty" compared to the one the SIG went through. Like shooting the slide with a .22. They shot the SIG with a 9MM. :supergrin:

·
Kill 'em All!!
1,125 Posts
Test was neat, but they didn't fire them after every test. WTF???

·
Thread Killer
66 Posts
My agency has SIGs now. We are switching to GLOCKs. Too many parts on the SIGs and they are wearing out way faster than they should for such an expensive gun.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts