close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone want to start a holster business? I'm in Va...

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by SkaerE, Jun 28, 2006.

1. SkaerE

SkaerE

if you do, i gots the deal for you. hell, if you have a small one and want to expand, also a good deal.

An as new Campbell Bosworth Leather Stitcher. This is THE stitcher to have for leather goods. it'll go through about an inch of leather. seriously guys its the Rolls Royce of leather stichers, as about any major manufacturer of leather goods.

i also have i believe 3 sides of leather from herman oak, 6-7 and 8-9 oz i believe. A and B grades.

also about 10 rolls of brown and black synthetic thread (really heavy duty stuff) again, same as the major companies use.

i bought all of this stuff with the intention of expanding my hobby into a business. then i went through a divorce and changed jobs. i have no free time anymore for anything and all of this is just sitting in storage.

so, heres the deal. everything is almost brand new. i paid $5600 for the stitcher, another couple hundred for the leather, then the tools (i also have a ton of belt blanks, leather tooling etc) a 20 ton press with natural latex rubber to form the leather around the pistol blanks. about 10 aluminum pistol dummies etc.

so all in all i probably have about $6500 plus shipping tied up in all of this.

I'd like a face to face deal as the sticher cost me $450 to have it shipped. Va, NC, Md, WVa, etc...

I'd like to see $5K for all of it.

Campbell Bosworth Stitcher
    Herman Oak Leather
    20 Ton press
    Aluminum Pistol dummies
    Leather tooling
    Belt Blanks and Belt hardware.
    Other odds and ends i'm sure i have. dyes, etc...

heres a link to the stitcher, but seriously - ask ANYONE in the holster business about it and they will know.

http://campbell-bosworth.com/catalog...oducts_id/2211

let me know.

thanks!

2. SkaerE

SkaerE

3. car541

car541 Patrol Hairbag

Do you have to sell it all as a set, or are you willing to sell some items separately?

4. SkaerE

SkaerE

if i can sell the stitcher the others can separate. i'd like to finish that item first though, and keep it together in case someone wants an easy way into the business.

5. Mark Garrity

Mark Garrity

SkaerE,
    If you do end up piece-mealing this stuff, shoot me an e-mail at mark@garritysgunleather.com (after you contact car541, since he asked first)
    Thanks in advance...

6. SkaerE

SkaerE

ok, but drop me an email and tell me what you're interested in anyhow.

thanks

7. car541

car541 Patrol Hairbag

Is it the email your website lists under "Contact"

8. SkaerE

SkaerE

Erik AT Dominionoutfitters.com is a fine email.

thanks!