close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone want a bunch of once fired 9mm brass?

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by C-Hawk, May 30, 2002.

1. C-Hawk

C-Hawk

SOLD

I have a box of 9x19 once fired brass that is getting in my way. There are well over 1000 pcs in the box(I'll get an exact count if anyone is interested). Most of the brass is winchester from the wal-mart value packs, but there is some remington, speer, nickel-plated, etc. mixed in there too.

If anyone wants it, make me an offer. Basically, if you cover the actual shipping costs and throw in a little extra you can have it.

I'll take pay pal or a USPS money order.

Thanks,
    C-Hawk

2. C-Hawk

C-Hawk

Make me an offer someone... I don't want to throw it away.

thanks,
    C-Hawk

3. C-Hawk

C-Hawk

At the request of a few people, i counted the brass. It is well over 2000 pieces. I actually counted 2230, but I'm probably off by a small amount so I'll call it 2000. It is all in very good shape, once fired. I know it's all once fired, because I'm the only person who shoots 9mm at my hunting club, where all the brass was picked up.

As best as I can figure, shipping will be about $10 for UPS Ground, since it is fairly heavy. 1000 pieces of once fired brass sells for $13 and change at midway usa.

First person to offer $22 gets all 2000+ pieces including shipping, or make me your own offer.

Thanks,
    C-Hawk

4. Photographer

Photographer

5. C-Hawk

C-Hawk