Glock Talk banner

Anyone try the Eidolon yet?

3470 Views 10 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Aqil
FNG here - looking for some opinions from you all.

I've been running a G-Code Incog for months with my G19 and it has served me well. The latest incog does not support the infoce apl, so I'm looking at options for a new appendix holster. Has anyone tried the eidolon from raven concealment yet? I hate that it doesn't support a light either, but there doesn't seem to be a good option out there for this.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
The Eidolon was my first appendix holster and I've had it about a month. In the 3-4 time I've worn the holster I can say that it hid my G19 very well in just a white t-shirt. I also tried my brother's G17 for a brief outing and it seemed to conceal very well.

Construction is top notch. However, I highly recommend purchasing the soft loops. The ride height on them is far more adjustable than the clips. The clips for me and quite a few others either offer a ride height that is too low, or so high that it doesn't conceal quite as well.

The only downside to the soft loops is that the loops to print a little more than a clip, but it's not a huge deal.

BTW, I'm 5'8", 170 lbs., and no gut.

· Registered
314 Posts
I've had mine for several weeks now and I am fairly impressed. I'd also suggest going for the soft loops for the height adjustment capabilities and the slight improvement they provide in holding onto your belt.

I carry a glock 19 95% of the time with a glock 17 the rest of the time. The eidolon conceals the 19 just a well if not slightly better than my JM custom Kydex with extra tuck made for the 19 but is slightly less comfortable because it is a wider holster. That said, it's still very comfortable and is fine for all day use. I don't have any other carry options for the 17 but I feel the claw really helps pull the grip in and that a JMC for a 17 may not work as well for me.

I think it's a really great option, especially if you are new to appendix carry. It gives you the ability to try a few configurations to see what you like, and you can have it at your door in roughly a week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.