close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone tried Novak adjustable or fixed Glock sights?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by gary newport, Mar 8, 2007.

1. gary newport

gary newport

Novak has a line of fixed sights for Glock, including night and fiber-optic, as well as a wide-notch version, and adjustable sights with night and fiber-optic versions. I haven't seen much about Novak Glock sights posted here, so I thought I'd see if anybody has tried them. I'm probably going to try the adjustable fiber-optic version on one of my GAP Glocks--unless someone can talk me out of it! ;)

http://www.novaksights.com/genuine novak sights/glock.htm#ADJUSTABLE

2. jjamdj

jjamdj

I have plain white dots from novak and i think there the best
    i have tried a bunch of sites.

3. Nomaspescado

Nomaspescado

I just found out today that Novak makes a white dot front sight with a .125 width. The only catch is that it has a .160 height instead of the Glock factory .165 height.
    I'm going to give it a try as I'd like to go back to the Glock set up, but using steel sights.
    Steve

4. kimberguy2004

kimberguy2004

After putting Dawson Adj's on all of my 1911's, I put Novak fixed FO sights on two Glocks. I'm stating to really believe in fixed sights, especially for range and SD guns. After drifting them with my sight pusher to adjust for windage(that probably will never change unless you maybe change barrels or something like that) both shoot to POA. Once windage is adjusted, it's pretty easy to adjust your sight picture for elevation for different distances once you know how the gun shoots at certain distances. Isn't that what you do with adjutable sights anyway..