Anyone put gun related emblems on their vehicle?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by PlayboyPenguin, Mar 16, 2010.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin

I am bored tonight and procrastinating on some work I should be doing so I am asking done questions instead. :)

Does anyone here put gun related bumpers stickers, window emblems, or anything else on their car? NRA stickers? Gun club or gun manufacturer logos? License plate covers?

The only thing I have on mine is a license plate cover that is vaguely gun related.

[​IMG]

2. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I have an NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor sticker on my truck window. My wife has an NRA Life Member sticker on hers. However, unlike some you will hear from on this board, I'm not afraid that ninjas will target me because of stickers on my truck.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010

3. KDawg0007

KDawg0007

I don't, but not because I am afraid of elite ninjas. I don't want to put sticker goo on my car's finish or windows.

4. ede

ede Bama's Friend

i don't mostly because i'm not going to advertise something for free. same with wearing t-shirts or whatever. i have some masonic vinal on my truck window and a Oakley O.

5. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin

I agree...I did have more emblems on my truck too. And the few times I WAS attacked by ninjas it was for other reasons altogether and the fact I had the stickers on there was just circumstantial. :supergrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Trench Sweeper

Trench Sweeper On the day of your birth death began stalking you

I used to but I haven't put anything on the new car yet. Then again the other car had them on it and was broke into twice. This one hasn't been broke into (yet) knock on wood

7. KS Trekker

KS Trekker That Guy

Not afraid of being attacked; it's more likely your car will be vandalized or broken into. Throw an Obama/Biden sticker on there to confuse them.

8. RightGlock1

RightGlock1

Oh yeah, that's a great idea. If you break down on the side of the road, and you've got an Obama/Biden sticker on your car, an A-hole as my self would be inclined to just pass on by as thanks for your "service" to this country. :tongueout:

FWIW, my vehicles have been broken into twice each, I have 3. Only one had a Glock sticker on the back window. That truck was least messed up inside after they were broken into. I really don't think they even saw the sticker.

9. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I live in Kentucky. Not a problem. Even our democrat politicians are pro-gun NRA members (literally true).

10. Spiffums

Spiffums I.C.P.

I got my Sq & Comp and where I went to school sent me some really nice alumni stickers that go on the inside of the glass....... guess they wanted money or something that year.:rofl:

11. easyg

easyg

No stickers for me.
    I prefer my truck to be in "stealth mode", silver pick-up with only what's required by law.

12. jaybirdjtt

jaybirdjtt

NRA sticker only.
    I did see this yesterday, thought it was great......"Body piercings by Sig Sauer"

13. ubersoldat

ubersoldat

I have the silver round glock sticker.

I have found that in Phoenix, it seems to work against those who want to tailgate, harass, and possible road rage you if they notice a visible sign on your vehicle that most likely points to the fact you have a 19 sitting between the front seats ready to roll.

The down side is people breaking into your vehicle looking for said weapon, but I have never had this happen yet, and I never leave a firearm ina vehicle unattended anyway.

14. Girevik61

Girevik61

It's like saying "I own guns, come steal them"

No stickers for me.

15. DaveCharlie09

DaveCharlie09

I do, but then so does like everyother car/truck in my state. We just go around assuming eveybody is armed. Most pick ups have gun racks. In fact, around here, it's just like Nachos at wally world, the first accessory folks get for their pick up is a gun rack.

16. 2009Glocker

2009Glocker Right Winger

I have a NRA sticker and a Glock sticker on both rear side windows of my truck:cool:

17. kahoys

kahoys

Nothing nowhere.

18. Ahmid

Ahmid CLM

I used to have them on my cars when I was younger. Now I just leave them off my car. I just have them on my vaults and Gun Cart for CAS.

19. smokin762

smokin762

I don’t put gun related stickers or anything else on my vehicles. I am not worried about Ninja’s but I don’t want my car broken into while I am in the store because somebody thinks there might be a firearm in there. Glass is not cheap to have replaced. :whistling:

20. diamondmike

diamondmike

Used a Smith & Wesson sticker to cover a crack in a windshield so I would not get stopped until I got it repaired.

My brother had a sticker on his car that said, protected by Smith & Wesson and he got stopped a number of times and asked where the gun was.