Anyone own Patagonia gear?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by bababoris, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Quijibo

Quijibo King Doofus.

Nope. I prefer to support companies that aren't trying to destroy this country.

2. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I only own the Patagonia gear the Army issued to me. Technically it's a shame they ever got a military contract.

Technically, I don't own that, because I'm supposed to turn it in when I leave.

CAcop likes this.

3. ReaPer105

ReaPer105

I don't own any of their clothing and I certainly won't in the future after seeing that.

4. Scott1970

Scott1970

It's pretty pathetic when folks can't serve coffee, sell clothes, or play football without thinking they need to tell me how I should think and condemning me when I don't agree with them.

I'm holding off until the election, then I'm going to fill a swimming pool with all their tears.

5. amd65

amd65

I worked in a high end backpacking store for ten years, and got some Patagonia stuff free, or at 25% below wholesale ...it was great stuff. I still have a lot of it, 20yrs later.
    Originally, there was chouinard, and Black dia mind, there was some kind of antitrust thing that forced divestment.
    My favorite Chouinard story had the old guy hiking a trail, and he encounters a guy all decked out in Patagonia mountain parka and shell pants, and Chouinard tells him "you don't need all that stuff..."

6. shadowgunner9

shadowgunner9 This used to be AMERICA........

Well, Yvonne,.... you don't need all that MONEY- you money grubbing scumbag. Teat off the logos.
    Thats if I was having a GOOD day.......................

7. Lil

Lil

Nothing to do with anti-trust. Everything to do with hardware liability and a sinking ship. Parent company Great Pacific Iron Works spun-off Patagonia (software) to save it from the legal morass (liability BS) swallowing Chouinard Equipment (hardware) and bankrupting GPIW. CE eventually emerged as Black Diamond Equipment Ltd. BD is owned by Clarus Corporation (NASDAQ: CLAR), which also owns Sierra Bullets.

8. mike from st pe

mike from st pe

Vote the a$$hole DEMOCRATS out.
    FIFY Patagonia.