Glock Talk banner

Anyone Own and Shoot a Kahr TP9??

506 3
Hey all,

I have only seen and handled one of these pistols and it was at a shop WAY out in the sticks back where I used to live. I was shocked as I could be to see it there.

I thought it felt really nice, pointed well, and I couldn't find anything I didn't like about it. Seemed like it would make a fine CCW piece.

I had always been kinda curious about them since you see so little talk of them.

Anyone own and carry one? I'd like to hear what you think of them. Post some pics of it please, if ya got 'em.

Thanks

Nalajr
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Floyd
3,434 Posts
That and the T9 are the rarest of Kahr guns. I have the T9 and I love it. It is slim enough that it disappears IWB in my Crossbreed Supertuck. It is fast becoming my all season EDC.
All I can say is if you think you want a TP9 or T9 and you see one for sale, you better get it. You might not get the chance again for a long time.
Kahrtalk has good info on these guns. So does the Kahr sub-forum here on GT.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It doesn't surprise me that there aren't many responses to this. When I seen that TP9 out in the country I just about looked around to see if there was a Unicorn roaming around the shop too.

Just to give you an idea of the kind of shop I am talking about, first think really out in the country, ******* country. From the sales counter you could look around the shop and see shelves of VCR's, Old Disney VCR tapes, Cassette Boom Boxes, console TV's, small shelf stereo systems and Treadmills. Some of this stuff was in ABUNDANCE. There was also lots of other typical trailer accouterments as well. Gettin' where I'm at?

That's why I had to take a deep breath when I had that TP9 in my hand. I should've bought it or at least put it in lay-away, no doubt they had that available.

It was a great feeling piece and I could easily see myself carrying it. I just wondered why no one else seems to talk about them much.

Thanks for the info. I'll check out some of the places you mentioned.

Nalajr

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.