GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Got mine and built it!
When did you actually order yours?

From what I have seen on multiple forums 80% Arms is still trying to fill all of the back orders from 2019 and haven't even started on the orders from early 2020

·
Registered
718 Posts
This is from the 80% Arms website:

• All orders placed before January 15th, 2020 for GST-9 Frames will be shipped by 11/1/2020.

• All orders placed before January 15th, 2020 for GST-9 Build Kits will be shipped by 11/15/2020.
Orders placed in 2020 will be quickly filled with our higher production capacity. We will continue to release updated shipping timelines to keep you informed.
https://www.80percentarms.com/products/gst-9-pistol-frame/

·
Registered
121 Posts
When did you actually order yours?

From what I have seen on multiple forums 80% Arms is still trying to fill all of the back orders from 2019 and haven't even started on the orders from early 2020
I ordered mine on the preorder last year actually. It took forever, not gonna lie! It just kept getting pushed back unfortunately

·
Registered
718 Posts
I saw on another forum that 80% Arms is finally filling late December and early January orders now.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I think they are filling orders as fast as they can. Unfortuntately they are swamped. I sent a message tot heir CS a week ago because the kit was missing pins and haven't heard a word back yet.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I have received the kit I ordered November of 2019, but not the one I ordered April of 2020.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Yea, unfortunately this is not the time to be wanting ammo or 80% lower kits/parts because now that crap is happening EVERYONE wants those items. Always want to be ahead of the curve, not behind it. Always look ahead

·
Registered
645 Posts
My second one (black) finally showed up and just yesterday I finished the first one (fde) I had ordered. Since I already built a few Poly80's in 9mm, I set this one up for 357 Sig. Gonna test it out on the range sometime this week. I also saw that the SI's are now in stock and they're awful tempting!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a lot of Safariland Glock holsters, I'd like to be able to use them. That's the main thing with the GST-9 for me. Although if I see the right price on one of those Brownell's G19LS slide/barrel pairings, that would be excellent.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
645 Posts
GST-9 is supposed to fit Glock 19 holsters. For me it worked in one I tried, but not another.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Both good points. I decided to go with "one in the hand is better than two in the bush." I already got a shipping notification. But I also have a flat dark earth on order, although green would have been cool. Dangit. Second guessing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
645 Posts
I'm really happy with how the FDE turned out and have been tempted to pick up the OD to complete the set.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts