Glock Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!

Robertson's Trading Post has some really nice looking USP full size pistols in 9mm for sale. I believe they are police trades, but they look really good, most have night sights and come with 2 mags. Prices are about in the 550 range and their shipping is only 10 dollars.

Anyone here ordered one of these? They sure look nice and in great condition.

I am looking for a full size range 9mm and size is not an issue but I want a very high quality piece and want to spend under 600 bucks. I believe the USP 9mm full size sits this bill.

...what say you?

·
Motorhead
660 Posts
go for it. built like tanks and most police trades are carried a lot and shot little. get it and stop by hkpro.com, new members are always welcome. I have to warn you, you wont be able to stop at just one HK.
Ditto! I have a police trade-in USPf 9mm LEM with the jet funnel kit and it looks as new and shoots perfectly. I am the 3rd owner and the PO sent it to Bill Springfield for some trigger work and it is awesome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.