Anyone one use the Glock light laser GTL 22

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers/Lights' started by Dalton Wayne, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache Millennium Member

I'm thinking about getting one for my Glock 22.
    How do they do at holding center with the laser, are they easy to adjust, I found new ones for $199.00 really thinking about getting one, had the GTL light and loved it but sold it when I sold my Glock 21.
    opinions please...

2. BigDog40

BigDog40

I have a GTL 21...positive click at the bottom, not the "dimmer" model. I like it ! It's not the prettiest or the most expensive or even the coolest on the block, but it does work.
    To remove and replace it holds the setting just fine at laser distances. I have mine set about 10 yards, it goes right back to center after a remove/replace.
    Battery life is good. Keep an eye out at Optics Planet, sometimes they will run a coupon for 10 or 20 % off and free shipping.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013

3. mjsarge

mjsarge

I had a TLR-4 and sold it to get an Inforce APL. It's only a light but it's 200 lumens and it works on any Glock with rails including my G30. I never used the laser feature on my TLR-4 and frankly in a low light situation I need a bright light, not a laser. Training is what helps me hit the target.