Glock Talk banner

Anyone like old cars?

2588 Views 66 Replies 48 Participants Last post by  G26-Has-my-6
Car show today where I live.馃憤. 300 Cars & Trucks, but these caught my eye.

Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Tire Grille

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Truck

Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Sky

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

Premium Member
LOVE THEM OLDIES!

Back then, cars were works of art, designed by hand, pen and paper...they had STYLE and CLASS.

These days they all look the same, metal as thin as a Pepsi can, all computer designed in a wind tunnel, can't even tell them apart. :cautious:

Registered
The old stuff is great to look at but, usually, not so fun to drive. My three vehicles are all getting older but are still modern all things considered: 2002 Lexus LX470 (my daily driver), 2002 PleasureWay Traverse (Ford E250 camping van conversion), 2001 GMC 4x4 2500HD (former daily driver and what we carried our camper on and later hauled 5th wheels with).

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Old Cars are cool, my preference is 1925 - 1979.

Great selection of wheels.

Reactions: rfd339

Registered
Thank you for sharing. Those are pretty cool cars. The 40鈥檚 cars had the greatest lines and body styles.

Premium Member
Just like some female models, I've always been attracted to rare beauty of an old, rare, or extravagant vehicle. They turn my head in a similar way, too.
But being from the West side of the tracks, I try not to get involved with things that I could never afford, nor explain to those who depend upon me.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Think the Fasination with Older Car were from year to year more change then VIN Number.

Names like Packard, Nash, AMC, Rambler, Imperial, Edsel, Tucker, Henry J, and other will never be seen again.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts