GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
I use only DTC drawers, Tshirts, and duluthflex workpants.
Worth every dime.

dan
It's all i've been using also for about 5 years,it is well worth the money.

·
Registered
30,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Never bought their stuff but love the commercials......lol
That's what started this, saw my first commercial for them yesterday, I wasn't familiar with them before.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Firehose pants. A great work pant for three of four seasons up here. Matter of fact, chainsaw kicked back last week in a weird way. Bit partially into the chaps and pants. I swear by them.

I chafe at the Made in China tags much of their line has but I'm yet to find a match to the firehose pants.

·
NRA Patron Life Member
13,344 Posts
DTC Grab Jacket.

Best Fall/Winter jacket i've ever owned.

·
Get off my lawn
42,701 Posts
Big fan of their underwear. After I tried one pair, I made the complete conversion.
Try a pair of Tommy John's. Worth the extra dough. Better than DTC. Better than Under Armour.

As far as DTC - I've said it before, I'll say it again - their sizing on shirts is odd. You need to be really fat or have huge shoulders for things to fit right. Average guys just look like well dressed homeless folk. And their pants - no matter what type - WILL shrink over the course of a year so that you look like a hipster. "Floods" we used to call em in my day. Every damned pair. Every damned fabric. ???? Frustrating b/c I like the fabrics and the cut is decent. Until you can see my unicorn ankle tattoo.

Reactions: G30SF/F-250

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Never bought their stuff but love the commercials......lol
Those little stories in their ads are usually based on a customers experience who wrote to them.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
I own 4 or 5 of their sport coats. They have a summer weight coat that is just outstanding for traveling. It has tons of pockets inside

Also own several longtail T's and a couple of ShirtJacks, which I absolutely love for Florida. It is warm enough down to the 40's. I got rid of a bunch of winter Jackets and stuff that I had from them. Everything I've bought was worth it. Great stuff.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I just got a pair of Fire Hose work pants.
Holy Cow, if I'm ever dragged down the road, I wanna be wearin' these. :running:
(Lotsa pockets, too.)

·
Registered
696 Posts
I just bought flex fire house pants and they are quite a bit thinner than my Carhartts. I imagine the regular fire hose pants are thicker. I buy 32 length Carhartt pants and my wife hems them about 1 inch. These duluth 32 length pants need to be hemmed 3-4 inches.

·
Banned
14,422 Posts
I just bought one of the super-thick flannel shirts. It better really be SUPER thick for that price.

I'm pretty darn skinny but I got a 2XL shirt because there will always be layers under it and I like the arms LONG.

(Two layers of sweaters, plus all the other layers, will bulk you up fast. I hope the 2XL is ginormous.)

·
Pinky Out
58,491 Posts
The flannel shirts I bought are very long, too long. I hope they shrink a good bit after they are washed.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Wearning buck naked underwear as I type this. Wait for them to go on sale - $14 a pair now (still expensive).

The pants tend to be pretty heavy (it gets cold in Minnesota), so southerner's may want to think twice.

·
THIS IS IN ALL CAPS
7,035 Posts
I've had:

Firehose cargo shorts
Armachillo long sleeve shirt
Dry on the Fly cargo shorts
Buck naked boxers

Every one of them I'd buy again. Their version of a Sears Wishbook came earlier this week. I found several things I want.

·
Banned
3,453 Posts
I have 5 of their firehose blazers in different colors - they work great for travel and for daily CCW. The fleece-lined firehose vest also is great for casual concealment and warmth. Their firehose field jacket (kind of like a M65 field jacket) is superb and is my outside "chore" coat in cold weather. Three pairs of firehose cargos are my go-to pants when I'm not wearing jeans, one fleece-lined and it is incredibly warm in winter. A pair of shorts in firehose is also a favorite. Their long-lasting crew socks are also working very well, and I have a couple of their hats too. The polo shirts also rock, as do my two armachillo shirts.

I did not like their underwear. Something about the fabric did not agree with my skin.

Duluth is an outstanding company. They are very much worth the money they ask for their outstanding products, and customer service is top-notch. Do it.

·
Banned
12,203 Posts
The pants didn't explode, but their useful days have ended. They will be turned into knee-length shorts. Pretty damn good for 4-year-old pants that were worn nearly everyday and seen a bit of abuse.

The flannel shirts I bought are very long, too long. I hope they shrink a good bit after they are washed.
They are suppose to be long. They're intended to conceal your butt crack. That's a stated purpose of their entire clothing line.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts