close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone know

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Hunterjbb, Mar 19, 2003.

1. Hunterjbb

Hunterjbb

What would be the normal time frame for the processing of a application to GSSF and a Match... Heck faxed it in and the machine said it was talking to Glock, but who really knows if they processed it..

Just wanted to see if anyone had an idea before i go calling and bugging them.

Thanks
    Hunterjbb.

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

GSSF does not issue pre-registration comfirmations. Membership applications take up to 4 weeks for processing. If you are a new member and have not received your new member packet in five weeks time, call.

3. Hunterjbb

Hunterjbb

I got my GSSF stuff in the mail today.. :) Actually that's pretty quick turnaround can't be more then two weeks since i sent it... so That's real good.

So how do you tell if they actually have you registered for the match? If you show up on the day of the match and they don't have your name, it will cost more?.. not that it's that much more but..

No biggy though just curious. Nice hat came with the package and the 03 annual..

Does anyone forgo putting the stickers on your car for security reasons ?

Hunterjbb.

4. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Just show the GSSF staff your original that you faxed in and it should not cost you any more! It's happen to me and I showed the fax reciept and they took care of it!;)
    Dan:cool:

5. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

I have shot 20 GSSF matches during the last 4 years, mailing or faxing my pre-registrations. They have not lost one of mine to date. I just show up and my paperwork is there. There have been cases of faxes getting lost, but that's to be expected with over 9,000 entries per year.