Glock Talk banner

Anyone know who makes PSA micro dagger mags?

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  G23gen4fde 
No clue but it is not uncommon to outsource parts. JSE Enterprise holding control so many companies it wouldn’t surprise me if one of their companies does molding for followers, stampings and welding for mag bodies. PSA could be out sourcing their springs and doing in house assembly. I really don’t care how much PSA out sources as long as they deliver a quality product at a fair price.

I bought three of the Micro Dagger mags and have shot each fully loaded five times. I plan on shooting some more today but so far I think the new Micro Dagger mags are gtg.

I have a Glock 48 and Glock 43. Most testing was done with the Glock 48. I also tested the mags with the Glock 43 slide on the Glock 48 frame. I am reporting my results in the linked thread on page four and five. So far I loaded each mag seven times with fifteen rounds and fired them in my Glock pistols. The PSA Micro Dagger mags seem to be a solid design.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.