close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Anyone know of private FFL holders in WA state?

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Cryhavoc, May 23, 2003.

1. Cryhavoc

Cryhavoc Gunaholic

Someone who does it for a hobby or side business.
    I am looking to purchase some hardware without having to go through a dealer (dealer prices). You'd be amazed at the savings of going through wholesale outlets.

thanks

Chuck

2. hapuna

hapuna Trusted Member

Simply go to the online Auction sites(gunbroker & auctionarms) and use the find an FFL function they have. It will help them locate one close to you. As a side note many companies won't deal with an FFL that doesn't have a storefront. I live in an area that is difficult to reach and have found an FFL near me but he often has problems getting the wholesalers to send him stuff cause he does'nt have a storefront.

3. Glockster_James

Glockster_James Man W/ A Badge

Depending on how far you're willing to travel and everything, you might want to get ahold of Andy at East County Guns in Elma. Think his website is www.eastcountyguns.com He's some what new but at the same time, he's selling stuff just barely above cost to get customers coming in more and more. Might give him a call with what you're looking for and see if he'll hook you up.

Also, might talk to Larry at Larry's Gun Shop in Olympia. He's been a dealer for years but always reasonable. And if you talk to him I'm sure he'll try helping you out without jacking up the price.

On a side note, getting hard to find people doing the FFL on the side since last I heard, the ATF is trying to crack down on those without an actual store front. Goodluck. ;I