Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure some you know of his blog - well it seems to be down I've enjoyed over the years his insights and as of late he has given the respect due to Glock pistols anyway just thought someone might know
Thanks Al

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I'm sure some you know of his blog - well it seems to be down I've enjoyed over the years his insights and as of late he has given the respect due to Glock pistols anyway just thought someone might know
Thanks Al
Nope. Never heard of em. Besides I'm only here because I misread the title.:rofl:

·
INFRINGED
42,213 Posts
I vaguely remember a guy from the Firing Line posting in a blog under that name.
Time has totally erased him name from my memory.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Yea Iwork with him!

·
Registered
13,039 Posts
i thought this was about ex-wifes

·
Banned
5,038 Posts
his blog is down because he is not mad anymore . after mario and the princess went thru a bad divorce after mario found his brother luigi in bed with his wife they went their separate ways , and the divorce settlement was huge they had alot of coins and mushrooms to dole out .
since then she had found happiness with the mad ogre and has talking him into to slowing down and basically changed him . he now spends his afternoons growing vegetables and cross stitching .

·
rip "Bud"
10,491 Posts
It's been a while. Doubt that my user name and password is even there any more. I've checked out the new site. I doubt I'll go back.

I wish him well and success. But my interest have changed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts