close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone interested in Local stock car racing

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by legends13, Feb 12, 2010.

1. legends13

legends13

Anyone on here interested in getting started in racing? I have been racing Legends cars for 6 years, and love it. If you don't know what these cars are you can check them out at www.uslegendcars.com. Oh yeah, they have a MILLION dollar purse race in July....

The little things are extremely fast, and are a real race car, unlike what you see in many local 4cyl classes (nothing against you if you race these)

I have been working on a new series in Western NY for Legends, and am trying to get more people involved in this awesome sport!

to see how fast these are, check out this video. it is of a Legends road race, but the same exact car for circle track. skip to about 1:20 in. Yes, that is a Porsche 911 he is racing against. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=EH5QJIJkBfI#

2. Stang_Man

Stang_Man

Thats awesome!

I've drag raced/auto-crossed for a few years now, last year I entered my first road race, which was also my first wheel-to-wheel race.

We're building a car for next weekend's event, its the 24 Hours of Lemons event, and its a blast! Endurance cars on a $500 budget? YUP!

www.24hoursoflemons.com

3. Tow/Repo

Tow/Repo CLM

<----- IMCA stock car