close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Anyone Here Shopped @ TopGlock.com, AllGlock.com, or Sniperworld.com ?

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Glocker08, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Glocker08

Glocker08

Anyone here ever done business with any of these online merchants ? They seem to be less expensive on alot of things then some of the others out there ? Thanks.

Edit: I just noticed another thread in this forum talking about a fraud alert with topglock.com after I already posted this. Anyone know anything about the other two merchants I mentioned ?

Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  2. pseudosuit

pseudosuit

I just ordered a Glock 19 from glockworld/topglock/tgscom after my FFL recommended them. He's a cash only business and I needed to use an Amex gift card. I'm going to have it transferred through him.

Anyway, I muffed the order because I forgot to register the gift card with my name and address and it came back declined when I purchased online. I called and spoke to a guy named Steve, X305. He was extremely helpful and explained what happened and worked with me to resolve it. He even contacted the bank to figure out what the problem was for me. After the declined charges cleared off we reordered it with the now registered card and everything went fine. I'm just waiting for the pistol to get to my FFL now. I'll let you know how that goes.

My experience has been 100% positive so far. Everytime I called they answered and were very helpful. If you want to order I'd recommend calling Steve, 1-800-518-3808 extension 305. He's a really nice guy.

Hope that helps.

Oh, and regarding the fraud thread, bear in mind that thread is over 1.5 years old. They could have very well had a leak where credit card information was getting out back then, who knows.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010

3. Jager1

Jager1 UtilitarianSect Lifetime Member