Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello there mga bro. i'm a li'l bit off budget now and been wanting to have a 45 cal., coz my 9mm pisol is a lil bit old and out of style na so if anybody there could just sell me a 45 cal, kahit hindi brand new, my budget us ranging from 9Tto 10T ill be very much glad to do some deal with you guys, sana yung may paper kung ok lang, thanks mga bro.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Originally posted by damiandevlin
hello there mga bro. i'm a li'l bit off budget now and been wanting to have a 45 cal., coz my 9mm pisol is a lil bit old and out of style na so if anybody there could just sell me a 45 cal, kahit hindi brand new, my budget us ranging from 9Tto 10T ill be very much glad to do some deal with you guys, sana yung may paper kung ok lang, thanks mga bro.
i think it'll be a bit hard to find a 45 within that price range. in fact, i doubt if u can find one :supergrin: taasan m nlang ng konti and get an armscor single stacker (mas mura kasi un kesa sa hi cap):supergrin:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Me too rin sirs, pero 40cal sana
If there's anyone selling a licensed 40 for 9t , I'm definitely intersted also. Preferably hicap
Thank you

·
CHEEPUCK.COM
466 Posts
tama, if u really want cheap new guns, shooters along edsa is the place to go. the price range that you want is very hard to find, it would be either an illegal firearm or something might be wrong with it.;)

·
Range Bum
1,132 Posts
hirap humanap ng 45 sa price range mo. pambili pa lang ng local slide at barrel yan. ipon ka pa konti mga nasa P 15thou pwede na norinco o kaya armscor buddy.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Originally posted by paltik45
Sir mawalang galang na po, I agree with all the guys said. As a matter of fact even a "paltik" 1911 runs around 11thou to 14thou. and loose firearms from small barrios runs around 14thou.
you can still get a single stack cal.45 1911 "paltik" in Danao at 4k. ;) ;)
all you have to do is take the risk if you think the risk is worth taking for.:freak:

But for me i'll just take the other option, like getting the pistol from Shooters or Armscor.
Have the internal parts change to high-end parts & the slide/frame hard chromed by them(SAM/Armscor)or any other trusted gunsmith.

Total cost will not be that much, though re-sale value will not be that high either compare to those imported guns.

But hey why should i sell my boomer if in the 1st place i bought it for home defense & range time? :supergrin: ;) ;) just my 2cents

·
Registered
240 Posts
Get a NORINCO its got good steel to start with. All forged but affordable. Enjoy them right away. Just change the internals as they break. These pieces take a long time to break though. I grew tired of waiting for the dang parts to break to change them. Eventually I gave up and changed them anyway. Not because they needed to be changed ha. Just wanted to. Just me. :supergrin:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
my brother just gave his 9mm pistol came from china, norinco.,he bought it there, nung nag stop over sila (barko) sa cebu he gave the pistol to me,kya lang problema ko is how can license the gun, does it need amnesty to make it legal?

·
TagaBundok
1,745 Posts
my brother just gave his 9mm pistol came from china, norinco.,he bought it there, nung nag stop over sila (barko) sa cebu he gave the pistol to me,kya lang problema ko is how can license the gun, does it need amnesty to make it legal?
Tsk. What your brother did was not only illegal but he could loose his license (if he is an officer)if caught by his superiors onboard or may maiinggit sa kanya. Kung ako sa iyo sabihan mo ang brother mo NEVER to do that stunt again. Mahirap makulong sa China at lalong mas mahirap ma ban sa MARINA.

·
CHEEPUCK.COM
466 Posts
damian,
illegal yug ginawa mo but nagawa na so dont ever do it again. very risky, as for the licensing of your gun, you'll just have to wait for a gun amnesty period para malegalize yung firearm mo. just dont get caught with that gun in hand. machacharge ka ng illegal possession. mahirap na.:upeyes:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.