Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,932 Posts
The grip of the gun is the hardest part to conceal.

I carry a G17 in a Kramer #2 IWB. A G34 or 35 would conceal just as well.

·
local trouble maker
9,137 Posts
I have tried with my 35. it tends to peek out the bottom of my shirts and jackets when i sit. it is a lot harder than my 23 so i normally just stick to my 23.

·
Banned
2,348 Posts
The grip of the gun is the hardest part to conceal.

I carry a G17 in a Kramer #2 IWB. A G34 or 35 would conceal just as well.
+1. I tried to conceal a G17 with a G34 barrel just fine in the winter/fall with a simple windbreaker or hoody. I can't do it in summer but that is because I am skinny. and the grip protrude too much if carry on the side or shoulder. I tried carrying it in front but it wants to come back up when I sit down.

·
38,473 Posts
IWB. It's pretty much the only way to conceal the long barrel unless you wear a blazer or duster all the time.

I am thinking it would work in a shoulder holster since I wear my G21 in a shoulder holster and it's fine.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Sam Andrews at Andrew's Custom Leather www.andrewsleather.com make the MacDaniel II for a Glock 34/35. The Body Shield Option is a most have on this holster.

Sam does first class work old fashion way one holster at a time.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I have used this holster to easily conceal the 17 and 34. The barrel length is irrelevant with IWB. The critical dimension is height (from the top rear of the slide to the bottom of the magazine well.) The difference between a 19 and a 34 in that measurement is less than .5 of an inch.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Ive used several IWB to conceal the G35 so it can easly be done and I perfer the G35 as I find it puts the pressuer point father down and its more comfotable to carry.

·
Banned
2,823 Posts
i have carried my 35 in a MTAC for a few years now. i usually wear it with jeans and a t-shirt or polo usually. im 6' 200lbs. that may play a factor in it.

where do you live, as in is it an OC state or mandatory CC state? climate and usual dress?

·
Most mackinest
12,547 Posts
I have a Blade Tech OWB paddle that use to carry mine with a Surefire X200. I just wear a North Face vest as a cover garment all the time anyway so it works fine.

·
38,473 Posts
The "FIREPOWER" rig from Andrews starts at $500 and up. You guys still want it? I would but I would use it with the Serbu Super Shorty and not any generic 18" pistol grip Cruiser shotty.

http://www.andrewsleather.com/

Cochese, they got a picture of you wearing it on their website!

·
Cool Cat
12,111 Posts
"Let me whop this out!":supergrin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts