close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone have any experience...

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by theSteve, Aug 12, 2012.

1. theSteve

theSteve

With the titanium strikers or titanium safety plunger from the glockstore?

2. DocWills

DocWills

They decrease lock time, work fine but only need it for competition:supergrin:

3. .38 super

.38 super Observer

I went trough 2 titanium safety plungers from Glockworx made by Zev Tech.
    What I like: The curve of the "head" and the titanium nitride ( I hope I'm not mistaking the name ) - it is very sturdy, does not show wear after few thousand rounds.
    What I found out is that you can buy lot cheaper steel plunger and you can shape it exactly the same way as the titanium, it can be polished, takes literally 10min for the whole process and requires only a drill and sharpening stone with two grits, and some 400 or 600 grit sanding paper with some oil so I gave away my titanium plungers to some friends that wanted to try them and currently I got the steel plunger, works flawlessly.

I went back to the OEM weight of the springs, I replaced all of them with the stock springs, and I like the trigger. I do have Ghost connector and did some polishing but other than this I would not put the titanium striker, I personally don't need it, but if fit's your setup you can try it of course, I simply don't have experience with those enough to give specific opinion. Good luck.
    -----------------------------------------
    I couldn't find any of my pictures and don't want to fiddle with disassembling the gun and uploading pictures, but this is how it looks like, the picture is from the plunger friend of mine did for himself that way:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  4. Walk Soft

Walk Soft

I have the Lightning Strike Titanium striker and plunger.I really like them.It feels so crisp that it's almost like something breaking everytime you pull the trigger.I've fired 1175 rounds outta mine without a hiccup.

5. SJ 40

SJ 40 Deplorable,Clinger

As I carry all of my Glocks I stay stock,now if I had a dedicated game gun,I may or may not. SJ 40