close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone have a ZT Tactical 2.5 lb. connector?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by DrtyHarry, Jan 29, 2010.

1. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry

Just curious if anyone has this connector? I put LWD 3.5s in my 17 & 27, but I know they are not set at 3.5 lbs. Feels like 5lbs., but don't have the tools to check. I was expecting a bit more to be honest.

I'm thinking about polishing the internals and maybe getting one of these to try out.

[​IMG]

They say it's a drop in part, it was called a 3 lb., now it's a 2.5lb. How does this compare to an aftermarket 3.5? Is it a true 2.5 or will it possibly give me a real 3.5-4?

Anyone have any experience with these? Not much came up when searching. I'm sure this has come up before, just couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance.

DH

2. tampashooters

tampashooters Shellback

3. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry

Doesn't sound promising. Thanks.

DH

4. JBP55

JBP55

Once the bugs were worked out of the original connectors they worked great. I have installed several dozen and none have returned with a problem. Most - connectors reduce the Glock pull an average of 13 oz. to 16 oz. The GW connector reduces the pull an average of 16 oz. to 19 oz. I have been carrying several Glocks with the GW connector since they were introduced and they go bang every time I pull the trigger.