Anyone have a coupon code for KKM Precision?

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by Mark in GA, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Mark in GA

Mark in GA

I'm getting ready to order several barrels and a code sure would be handy about now.

Thanks,
    Mark in GA

2. tall terry

tall terry

KKM, doesn't do discounts,,, their barrels are that good,, they don't need to...
    barsto barrels are a little more accurate,,, but cost more,,, $240 plus fitting,,, Barstow aren't drop in.

3. Mark in GA

Mark in GA

Yeah I have 2 of theirs already and just ordered 3 more! I asked them point blank and was told they have never done any discounts at all. They have all the work they can handle.

Mark in GA

4. 21 shooter

21 shooter

I had a stainless Barsto barrel for a Glock 17, fitted by a gunsmith. The original barrel plus a barrel from another 17 were more accurate. Have a KKM in a 34 and it’s improved accuracy quite a bit over the factory barrel. And it was a drop in. YMMV

brock samson29 likes this.
  5. tall terry

tall terry

even gunsmith screw up,,,, barsto would prefer to fit it themselves.
    the difference in accuracy between a fitted barsto, and KKM, is so negliable,, 99% of shooters will not have a discernable difference in accuracy between them,,,
    If either of these 2 brands aren't accurate,,, you should find what the problem is,,, it's generally an issue with the ammo, gun,, or the gunsmith gets a mulligan,,, oops..

brock samson29 likes this.