close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

anyone have a Chinchilla?

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by Mosi, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Mosi

Mosi mo-zee

Thinking about getting one... input would be great. We also have two cats so I'm not sure if we should get one or not.

2. fastvfr

fastvfr Ancient Tech

They probably taste just like rabbit. Or squirrel...from their appearance, they look like a funky cross-species mix!
    [​IMG]

They are not easy to train, from what I have heard...maybe if you show them this it will help!
    [​IMG]

3. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

I would love to have one too. I don't think it would be a good idea with the cats, especially if they are good mousers.

4. hangmans joke

hangmans joke

used to have some as a kid . they are pretty stupid .but can be trained with patience. i shouldnt say stupid but they arent the sharpest tack in the box , i was like 5 years old i had a baby one that i loved sooo much ,he was very playful . i think if you do get one get one from a good breeder and not an adult one .the key is to get one when hey are really little. i dont think having cats would be a problem if thing were set up right and responsible. i have some wildlife and 2 cats that live indoors together but you have to watch them . i deal with wildlife mostly thou .

hj