close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Anyone have a bad deal with HKG36?

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by WILDMAN1159, Mar 30, 2007.

1. WILDMAN1159

WILDMAN1159

I have not received any reply from this guy since I mailed him a large M/O for 2- TLR 2's. I asked for references and was sent a series of emails via the PM page that looked legit. I sent out the M/O 10 days ago and have not heard a peep from him. I have tried to contact him via PM's and have not received any replies. Does anyone on this board know this guy well enough to contact him via email. I guess my next move is to go to the post office and file a complaint form of misuse of a postal M/O. He gives his location as " somewhere in the desert in NV. but has mail sent to a Mr. C. C. Tsai in Gardena, CA. Replies or Retribution sought, WILDMAN aka Danny

2. OMCHamlin

OMCHamlin

3. 1-2man

1-2man Part Time

He almost got me for a Eotech 512. When he couldn't come up with more detailed pictures I figured he was (and obviously is) a fraud. I think--hope--he's still expecting my USPS Money order because in our last PMs I told him it's on its way. :supergrin:

4. krazyzx9

krazyzx9

took me for a tlr-2 as well. Make sure you check out sigforum. Det. Gubernet from the Gardena PD would like to hear form you. Make sure you call and tell him. He will add to the growing list of people this ***** has scammed. The number is over on sigforum. Its under the lithium battery thread that is some 13 pages long. Good luck getting your money back. I need it too!