Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had a customer request some Hyve + extensions be apart of his builds. I placed the order 10 days ago, and as of yet, they have not shipped the items. I have not even been able to get a response from any email or facebook messages. One guy told me their email was down, so after another week I sent a facebook message, still no response!!!! The calls I have placed I'm met with " ill send it out today". So out of an order, I have three promises to ship me out today and two tracking numbers that only say "pre-shipment status', but NO ACTUAL SHIPMENT. To make my customer happy I'm eating the cost of the mag extensions, and now probably going to have to knock off some more if this takes another week. I've never had to call a company before and beg them to ship my products. Has anyone else had similar experiences? Is this normal? I'm hoping there is some sort of explanation and this is not how the business treats its customers.
Thank you

·
Registered
458 Posts
That's above and beyond service on your part to take the financial hit when the customer requested parts from a vendor who turns out to be unreliable.

·
Registered
658 Posts
They have been hit or miss for me in the past. Sometimes they shipped really fast and other times not so much. They have a posted lead time on their website for processing I think was 5 business days last I checked. They exceeded that only one time for me but then sent me the wrong product lol. The corrected order shipped much faster. I think their lead time is excessive for accessories that were claimed to be in stock. I think he has just out grown the level of business he was used to and probably needs to expand to meet demand. But that is like a lot of companies in this industry. They start as a part time gig they do in their spare time while working normal jobs then out grow themselves and have to make an uncomfortable business decision to meet customer demand. That's me just speculating on multiple companies, not based on fact specifically for Hyve of course. I do still like their products and find it to be of great quality.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.