close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone had any experience with Tririga?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Big Dog Dad, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Big Dog Dad

Big Dog Dad NRA Patriot Life Member

I am currently on a team to implement a new EFM application at work named Tririga. This is an application that does your total facility mangement in the form of tracking preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, space utilization, on-line trouble calls and on and on and on. It's an oracle based web application that has only cost four million dollars total so far, four man years with about 50-100 people involved at four sites and the best is - it still doesn't work. I was brought into this late after the "team" selected this piece of crap about two years into the project. The sites where this is trying to be utilized are all DOE sub-contract sites so this is your tax money at work in its finest moment. We can't bring the Tririga company on-site to touch this because, being government, it needed to be sub-contracted through a female owned, minority, small business. The female owners husband, Sanjev, or "Sandjob", or "Handjob", can't get a clearance to come in and touch anything so here we sit in total chaos. Four million dollars spent on this crap when it would have been so easy to replace our current application with the same company's upgrade for about 100K. These are the same people that want to control my health care! Sleep well!

-=BDD=-