close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone going to be in the Phoenix area on

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by codivecop, Mar 2, 2007.

1. codivecop

codivecop

3/7-3/12?

I am riding down there for a charity ride. Just wondering what are some good eatin' places!

2. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

What kind of grubs are you into? Easily the best pizza I've ever eaten was at Pizzeria Bianco. Freshly made everything and the toppings (sausages, salamis, mushrooms, etc.) are all hand picked by the proprietor/chef. The big draw back is that the wait is hell and they don't take reservation. There are people who form up at the joint two hours before it even opens.

If you're into gourmet cuisine, then it's hard to beat Vincent's on Camelback.

Cyclo is a tiny but superb Vietnamese joint. Just don't mention my name to the proprietress. :shocked: We had a bad fallout some years back, but her grubs are still good. Whenever I'm in town, I had to come there with her best friends so that she won't spit in my food or something.:)

Stacey's is a soul food joint that makes some mean pork chops.

Dammit, now I'm hungry!!!

3. DaisyCutter

DaisyCutter

We can blast around and go out to eat if you want. I'm kid-free Wednesday through Friday.

EDIT: If you're tentative, Falman will vouch that I'm not a rapist or anything.

4. codivecop

codivecop

Sorry, I got caught up in life and didn't check back. I am in Phoenix now. If you go to the OAF (Ox and Alex for the unknowing) I have several threads there.

I will PM you DC and give you my # for maybe joining us at dinner Friday night!