close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone Go to the Richmond Show?

Discussion in 'Glockers of the Old Dominion' started by MasterGuns, Feb 7, 2009.

1. MasterGuns

MasterGuns Jarhead

I was thinking of going, but wonder if it'll be worth the 1-hr drive. I've got the itch for something new, like maybe a S&W 442/642 or a Kimber. I've been to the Fredericksburg shows, but never Richmond. Did anyone go today?

2. MasterGuns

MasterGuns Jarhead

Guess nobody went :whistling:

FWIW, I went and didn't think it was too bad. About the same size as the Fredericksburg shows. I went with the mission of getting a new gun, so its always easier to make the trip when you're on a mission. If one was just there browsing, there would be much of the same no matter where it happened to be.

3. watsoncb

watsoncb CLM

OK.... what did you get?

Got pics?

4. Specks

Specks

I went on saturday with a buddy who was looking for a shotgun for HD and a little pocket pistol. He found a Mossberg 500 persuader for I think $280, and I steered him away from a Jimenez 380 to the KelTec P3AT for $230. I told him that if he really didn't like the P3AT that I would buy it from him. Pretty decent show, I got there right at 9, waited in line to buy a ticket for 15-20 minutes. It got crowded pretty quickly, but as usual, everyone is more than polite as you squeeze by in a crowded isle.

5. MasterGuns

MasterGuns Jarhead

Just a few quick shots. I've been wanting one of these for a while now. Also wanted a laser, but didn't like the factory version (believe its LG-305). This one is the LG-405. I'll get to the range this week and give her a go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. watsoncb

watsoncb CLM

Cool beans ! Thanks for sharing your new stuff.