Anyone get the CA legal G21 SF yet?

Discussion in 'California Glockers' started by SubSolar, Jul 26, 2007.

1. SubSolar

SubSolar Guest

Haven't heard anything new on this forum yet. Just wondering if any gun stores or online stores have received the G21 SF that's supposed to be legal in California. The one with the Glock rail and non-ambi release.

2. M4inCA

M4inCA pho_kit_all

Monday I should know more... I'll post it as soon as I hear.

3. M4inCA

M4inCA pho_kit_all

Well, HAPPY day for me!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

OOps... I did it again...

You all remember that the ambi-glock rail is NOT allowed in CA right???

When the DOJ didn't specify "STD" in the title, Glock sent some G21SF's out to CA dealers and I originally bought this one...

[​IMG]

And as LUCK would have it, nearly a month later I found ANOTHER G21SF, but this time with the Picatinny rail! I asked SPECIFICALLY about civilian sales and there was NO restriction...WOOT ME !!!

Say hello to its new brother (sorry it's overexposed)

[​IMG]

And the twins together...

[​IMG]

Feel free to bash me all ya want. :tongueout: :laughabove: :thumbsup: :wavey: :hugs: :hearts:

4. SubSolar

SubSolar Guest

Where did you get the non-ambi Glock rail version? I just called Turner's and they still don't have it and have no idea when they'll get it.

5. M4inCA

M4inCA pho_kit_all

You know I am selling mine as I was able to get a 1913 version. I realize it may seem expensive, but these are not coming any time soon and there is no tax to be paid if you do a PPT.

If you are intersted, let me know. The thing is brand new only 100 rounds fired and back in the box it goes. I've only cleaned it once, all the copper lube is still where it should be.

6. SubSolar

SubSolar Guest

Thanks, but I want a new one. Although, I've heard that it may be months before they are available to civilians. I may just opt for a Glock 30 now and get the G21SF later when they are more available. I was going to buy them the other way around, but whatever is available.

7. SoCalGlocker

SoCalGlocker

so wait, we are able to get the Glock 21sf here in cali

8. M4inCA

M4inCA pho_kit_all

Nope, I got lucky twice. And now I'm selling the glock rail version and keeping the 1913 version.

The legal one will be single mag release with glock rail. Not the ambi version or the ambi with 1913 rail.

9. tatsuosan1964

tatsuosan1964

Will the single mag release version that will be available to us here in California accept older G21 mags? I heard that the ambi versions will not accept the older mags. If the single mag release will accept the older mags, that's the one that I would want. I have a bunch of older G21 hi-caps purchased prior to 2000 ban and would like to continue using them. I got used to my G21 but still like the feel of my G22 better. G21SF should be kind of in between the feel of the two.

10. SubSolar

SubSolar Guest

I believe it's been posted that it will use the older magazines. I've given up on the wait and ordered a G30. I will get the G21 SF later in the year or even next year when it's more available.

11. ghostwn

ghostwn Ghost Member

Martin B Reddings in Culver City has two G21SF in there display case as of this past Sunday.