Glock Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
COYOTE HUNTER!!
610 Posts
I'll be shooting in it but don't know yet which day. It takes about 2 hours from Portland to get to Shelton. I live just north of Vancouver, WA. and that is what it takes me from Vancouver. Hope to see you there. Bruce Clemans

·
COYOTE HUNTER!!
610 Posts
I am having a hard time remembering the first match. Hopefully we can meet up in Roseburg and you can jog my memory. I will be there in Roseburg on Sunday, hopefully by about 9:00am. Hope to see you there. Bruce Clemans

·
Registered
45 Posts
I plan on being at Roseburg on Saturday. My first GSSF match. Well 1st match for anything. Driving down Saturday morning. The weather looks really good for the weekend.

Also hoping to do the Shelton Match

Coyote... Yacolt local GT'er I am in BG.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm not from WA. but I plan on going to the Shelton Match. My wife and I should both be going. I'll be working the Plate Rack stage in Roseburg on Sunday. Stop by and say hi. Good luck to all. I believe it took us 2 1/2 hours to get from Portland to Shelton last year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.