Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
L106xxx it has 20” Hbar with AK brake, flat top with detachable carry handle, A2 furniture and non M4 upper. I’m thinking 2006? Worth $700 I guess. Just wounding if anyone could help with age.

·
Premium Member
42,242 Posts
L106xxx it has 20” Hbar with AK brake, flat top with detachable carry handle, A2 furniture and non M4 upper. I’m thinking 2006? Worth $700 I guess. Just wounding if anyone could help with age.
What are you asking, date of manufacture?
I assume it’s a Windham gun?
Sounds like a parts gun. An xm15-e2s should have a carbine 16” barrel.

Pic of the receiver markings?

·
Super Moderator
20,181 Posts
I've got Bushmaster catalogs from 2001 - 2008 (less 2005) in my gun library, and a quick glance through the rifles section of each didn't find a 20-inch factory rifle so-equipped.
Most of them show 16" carbines available with that brake, but no 20" models (this was during the Federal Assault Weapons Ban, and carbines were in demand).

However...

In the early through late-middle 2000s, Bushmaster would build you a rifle or upper "to order", and most of my catalogs show the AK-type brake as a factory-installed option.
I know they were doing this, as the gunshop I was working for at the time would take orders and then do the paperwork and deliver the rifles to customers when they came in.
Years later, I actually bought a Bushmaster with a custom-built upper from a former customer who had ordered it from Bushmaster through our shop.

Bushmaster also sold complete uppers built-to-order, and barrels of all common lengths and weights (even threaded ones during the ban).

Hope this was helpful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts