close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Anyone ever use gunbroker.com

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by n2wishn, Jan 5, 2007.

1. n2wishn

n2wishn Stamp Collector

Anyone every use gunbroker.com I see a great deal and before I send funds I need some feedback from the goodfellas at glocktalk. I need some help again guys. :thumbsup:

2. Dandapani

Dandapani

Gunbroker is just the auction site. The transaction is entirely between you and the person running the auction. It has been said that Gunbroker will do nothing to help you if you get stuck. Make sure the seller has good feedback and a lot of sales.

3. n2wishn

n2wishn Stamp Collector

thanks i really needed that information... i'm trying to find a saiga 12 and that is the only place i have found one reasonable priced. if you have any other recommendations feel free to let me know. :thumbsup:

4. Dandapani

Dandapani

Try and contact the seller before bidding. Ask them questions. Get a phone number and call them up to ask a question. See how responsive they are. Is the seller a shop or an individual. Shops are more reliable.

5. n2wishn

n2wishn Stamp Collector

dmobrien2001 - I'm going to look on the website to see if i can find a contact number and i'll give them a call hopefully they will be open tomorrow and if everything sounds on the up and up then i'll close the deal. thanks for the insight! :wavey:

6. beemerphile

beemerphile CLM

I have bought a dozen guns and many more non-gun accessories on gunbroker with no issues. As has been stated, you just have to take normal safeguards to be sure your seller is legit. I currently have a 10/22 stock and custom bull barrel on the way via gunbroker.

7. beantown

beantown

I've bought 40+ items on gunbroker and haven't had a single problem so far. As always, there are things that just "smell" and you have to avoid those and take normal precautions. By and large they seem to be on the up-and-up.

BT