Anyone else have vampires in the Prosecutor's office?

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by steveksux, Apr 24, 2012.

1. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

What it has to do with Charles Jones is the prosecutor’s thirst for blood of black males in the city of Detroit

Background:
    Part 1.
    Person A drives to store, words exchanged with teenage Person B standing outside store. Person A goes home, gets gun from Person C (Charles Jones), drives back to store and shoots Person B.

Part 2.
    Police figure out what happened, go to Person C's house to arrest person A. Its an upper/lower flat. Person C's grandma and Person C's little girl (Aiyana, 7yo) are in the lower, Aiyana sleeping on the couch. Person C is in upper flat. Police don't know which one he's at, hit both simultaneously. During the entry of the lower, Grandma bumps/struggles with entry officer, his weapon discharges, hits Aiyana in the head, killing her. 48 hours is filming the raid.

So the group is protesting that person C is unfairly charged, the one that supplied the gun to murder person B, which caused the chain of events leading to his own daughters death.

The money line: the one about the prosecutor going after person C (Charles Jones) because of her "thirst for the blood of black males."

So the prosecutor? None other than Kim Worthy, the one that went after and toppled Kwame Kilpatrick, ex Mayor of Detroit.

[​IMG]
    Kim Worthy

So seeing as how the prosecutor is black, so if she's thirsting for the blood of young black men, she's not racist, therefore she must be a vampire. Q.E.D.

Randy

2. msu_grad_121

msu_grad_121 BOOSH

A good old Wayne County. One thing I WON'T miss from MI. Worthy is a glory hound spotlight hog. And if you see her, tell her she needs to push back from the table a bit.

As for the situation, I can't believe the locals don't see the problem here. Bottom line: don't get involved in crime and then act surprised and start **** with the cops when they come a-knockin. Oh well, I guess there's nothing you can do to change the D. Maybe nuke it from space?

3. HoldHard

HoldHard

I wonder if the protesters paid for the use of Travon's image on their signs.... if not, they might just be getting a call from his mother's lawyer.... copyright infringement is serious business.

Is Taminko really saying "I want my convicted felon son who confessed to four murders set free because he didn't understand".

Only in Detoilet....

HH

4. MeefZah

MeefZah Cover is Code 3

In the photo in the first post I can almost hear her saying: "Oh no you di'int!"

5. fortheboys

fortheboys

I love the spelling of her first name "KYM" , really??