close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone Do Online Albums?

Discussion in 'Through-the-Lens Club' started by BilltheCat, Feb 6, 2005.

1. BilltheCat

BilltheCat Quieter Cat Millennium Member

You know, the pictures you put online that you show folks?

I would love to see what some of you save and keep to show.

Families, pets, work, cars, girlfreinds (wow), guns, locations, vacations, whatever is important to you.

I want to learn how to see thru the eyes of life like you folks do.

any takers?

;f

2. hwyhobo

hwyhobo

I find pbase to be far and away the best place for online albums even though they had a couple of hiccups recently. Here is my area there. I have 700+ photos online.

3. BilltheCat

Thats what I am talking about. Piotr has a face that tells 100 stories. The places, the moods, the life. I have missed that and gonna start that kind of archiving.

I liked your place!

4. hwyhobo

hwyhobo

Thanks. It is strange sometimes looking at photos of the same people 20-30 years later side by side (what about one's own?). I just wish I had preserved more of the old photographs.

5. spin180

spin180

I've just started one at smugmug... Not much to it yet. It's got a mix of photos from my point & shoot Fuji and my new Canon 300D.

Have look you'd like:

http://sfp180.smugmug.com/

;)

6. RugerFan58

RugerFan58

Thanks for the link. My wife and I are going to look into it.;c

7. BilltheCat

awesome pics spin! I really like the croton. What is theat watch like? seems very nice but never heard ot them.

8. spin180

spin180

Thanks!

It's a fairly nice watch... I suppose. That is, I don't know much about the world of timepieces, but by my judgement it seems to be a good watch. It appears to be well made, and it keeps time quite well. Has a lifetime warranty too. It was intended to be a Christmas gift for my dad, but didn't quite work out... it's a strange situation. Anyway, I decided to keep it rather than return it. I like it, but don't really wear it much. I've worn my big, old, beat to hell Casio G-Shock for nearly eleven years now and I feel weird wearing a smallish, shiney, fancy lookin' watch. ;g ;f

As to Croton, they've been around for quite a while, since 1878 I believe. My limited experience is that they're a decent 'mid-level' watch; not a Rolex, TAG Heuer, etc., but a bit higher-end than your standard Timex or Casio. I honestly don't know much else about them or what public opinion is on them, though. My mom has one that I gave her many years ago and it's still going strong.