close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Anyone deal with Glockparts.com LLC?

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by myglockisa23, Feb 15, 2006.

1. myglockisa23

myglockisa23

Looking for feedback for anyone who has dealt with Glockparts.com. Did you get good service? Fast or slow shipments?

2. 9mmdude

9mmdude

I have ordered a couple of times. Very good service and fast delivery each time.

3. AusShane

AusShane

yep very good service cheap shipping, very quick too, im all the way over in Australia and there stuff got here in about 5 days or less actaully (cant remember exactly but it was damn quick!

4. switch625

switch625 S. S. Squirrel

I've ordered alot of stuff from them and all went smoothly. However, my last order their description of a connector is misleading, it appears Glock factory but is aftermarket. They told me to return it but I figure I'll try it out, if I don't like it I can always give it to a friend or sell it here.

5. cj5mrt

cj5mrt

I ordered 2 G27 mags and an armorer's tool from them. 1 week later I called and was told they were shipped and I should have them by Weds. I waited until the following Mon. and called again. This time I was told the mags were on backorder.

From the day I placed my order to the day I finally received them was just shy of four weeks. When they got the mags in they did call to tell me my order would ship the following day.

In all the prices were good, cheap shipping, customer service, about a 5 out of 10.

I would've appreciated the truth the first time I called. If they had a problem I would understand. If I had a customer I had screwed up their order I sure would have shipped their order priority or second day.

Mike

6. Waffen HK

Waffen HK

I ordered Glock parts from them a few times. Good prices, fast shipping. I will use their services again.

7. cranky1a

cranky1a

Gee, you are not pimping out pics of the G30 anymore? HeHe ;)

8. Waffen HK

Waffen HK

Um, these orders were for previous model Glocks, But since you asked...
    [​IMG][/IMG]

;a here you go, I give you permission to keep this one! Or I can email you a pic of my PM9!