Anybody willing to trade a box of .45 for some .22 in lafayette?

Discussion in 'Indiana Glockers' started by foob, Aug 31, 2007.

1. foob

foob Guest

I have some .22LR and no use for them.

331 rounds of winchester bulk.
    222 rounds of federal bulk.
    440 rounds of CCI stinger.

Hoping to get maybe a box or two of .45. FMJ or hollowpoint no preference, just not something too bad.

I'm in lafayette, can drive to wherever close by and do the trade next week sometime.

Edit: Oh yeah have 100 CCI 250 primers, 1000 CCI 450 primers, and about a pound of 2420 AA. I can't use them right now, so I'll trade for half the price worth of .45. Give or take, just guesstimate.

2. KSFreeman

KSFreeman Guest

Think I have some Black Hills left, but will have to check.

3. domzilla9

domzilla9 Phone Flinger

I have some Winchester SXT I'd trade, but I'm in Louisville KY. Do you ever shoot USPSA matches at Silver Creek (Sellersburg) or South Central (Freetown/Seymour)?

4. foob

foob Guest

Sorry nope. So hoping just for lafayette residents.

5. MakeMineaP99

MakeMineaP99 Guest

I'm interested in the primers and powder (and the .22 if still available). Coming through South Bend/ MI any time soon?

Can do cash or trade .45.

6. foob

foob Guest

Hmm unlikely right now to travel.

I've got no use for the .22, primers, or powder. So I would give it for free to anybody, but I could use a box of .45 so thought I'll trade for it.

Anyway I'll be holding it until someone passes through Lafayette on the way somewhere and can trade for it. Everything is yours for a box of .45. I'm sure somebody will be heading from Indy to Chicago for business one day.

7. Patrick Graham

Patrick Graham Footlong Jr.

I could load you up a bunch (100 or more) of my famous 225gr Round Nose Lead 45acp ammo.. I'm in Kokomo...

We visit the in-laws in Layfeet every other month.. but we just were there Saturday..

8. mrwiggins

mrwiggins lookout ladies

if your talking lafyette louisiana, i've got some 45 acp ammo for all that 22lr. im me and lets work something out.

9. foob

foob Guest

If you don't mind trading reloaded ammo I don't have a problem.

Usually the advice from others is not to share reloaded ammo though, in case it fails and you get sued. I don't know how prevalent this is.

It will be around until someone claims it, I'll PM you my email/cell number, if you ever come to lafayette call me and I'll try and meet you somewhere.

Edit: Indiana forum hehe: Lafayette, IN.

10. dwh79

dwh79

I will be going through Lafayette Tuesday afternoon and then back through Wednesday or Thursday. I might be interested let me check my ammo and see what kind of 45 I have and how much I have.