Glock Talk banner

Anybody use GLOCK Factory Sights?

2896 43
Does anybody use the GLOCK factory steel sights?
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

· Registered
328 Posts
Well, 2 of my Glocks have the factory tritium ones on them, those are steel.

The other 2 had the plastic ones, but not any more (1 has Ameriglo operators, other has Trijicons) The Glock plastic ones really suck. The G19's lasted for about a year, then the front sight started spinning. The 17L's rear (adjustable) sight broke within a week + the front one got loose in a hurry. Rather than send it back to Glock for a new set (that'll last 6 months maybe) I just put in the Ameriglos.

If you're thinking about replacing your plastic ones...DO
Sort of about replacing. Well, yes. Anyone interested is putting a reflex sight on any semi-auto?
Check out www.sight-mount.com This small picatinny rail attached with there screws. (requires
drill and tap) Then any reflex sight can be attached (choose one with a picatinny mount)
So anyone can have (well, close) a Sig X-FIVE pistol on the cheap. The Sight Mount folks are
great to do business with.

· Registered
1,239 Posts
The more I use the standard sights the more I like them. At one time they were called Glock combat sights.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.